Hi everyone, my followers from the start and the newest to join in. Thanks!
I am Heidi and my mission is to inspire parents to take an active role in the early years of their children’s lives. I am thankful that my 4.5 year old son gave me signs that I could not ignore that his health was suffering. After looking into his eczema, ‘ADHD’, ‘Asperger’s’, candida issues/seasonal allergies, sleep apnoea, low immunity, bedwetting, ear infections, dark circles under the eyes and even rough/dry hair, I have:
- realised the food/chemical sensitivities that not only Master 4.5 has but also our whole family
- studied and studied the ‘truth’ about what causes these symptoms that many parents ‘put up with’
- exhausted myself silly!! and taken on stress from others reactions to our approach to healing ourselves
In the meantime, I have also realised how DIRE our children’s future is if we do not start to realise that we are what we eat, many foods are a REAL problem for our children (even ones that the FOOD PYRAMID will tell you is healthy) and how chemicals can affect our health too.
- your child’s development now
- how uncomfortable these symptoms might be for your child (who often doesn’t know any different)
- and their future health. These health issues are all linked to INFLAMMATION, which only continues onto later adult diseases, also linked to chronic inflammation
So with all of this in mind, I am starting to post more about how to get your family’s health more on track and how to do it slightly more easily than I have done it for the last couple of years. I am not aiming to scare anyone with health messages, but more just to plant seeds in your mind so that you can share these either with others who might need it, or for the day you might need it yourself.
Please let me know if you would like more information on any health topic relating to your child. I am currently studying to be a family health coach, to help families make small changes for a much healthier life.
And of course, the more you interact with my page, the more you receive posts.
Thanks for joining in! 🙂 Heidi